Guy’s trip bucket list: European edition
Aside from a man’s best friend — the dog, friends are important to have. The adventurous, funny and perhaps embarrassing moments will make for great stories down the road. Though it’s nice to explore Europe with your significant other, sometimes a guy’s trip is all you need. Below are some bucket-list ideas for the ultimate trip with your best buds.
- Party from sunrise to sundown in Ibiza.
- Drink a pint of Guinness at the pubs in Ireland. Bonus points if you capture a video of your buddy belting Ed Sheeran songs.
- Be adventurous and head out to the Balkan region which consists of countries such as Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia and Montenegro to name a few.
- Unleash your wild side during Yacht Week — a week-long yacht trip that has locations in Croatia, Greece, Italy and Montenegro.
- Clink glasses at a Czech hospoda, a local dive bar in Prague.
- See what the buzz is all about in Amsterdam.
- Witness the amazing Aurora Borealis, also known as the Northern Lights in the Nordic countries.
- Hike up the GR20 in Corsica but be sure to bring a rucksack!
- Bring your GoPro and film your adventures at Area 47 in Tirol.
- Become humbled at American monuments in France, Belgium, Italy, Luxembourg and the United Kingdom.
- Tap into the pub scene in London. The last call for drinks ends with the bartender ringing a bell.
- Spend a weekend in Krakow and enjoy Polish ale.
- Ride the waves in Biarritz, France. This area is perfect for beginners.
- Snowboard in the Alps. Whether you choose the German, Swiss, French or Italian Alps, you can’t go wrong!
- Hit a hole-in-one in the Algarve which is rated as one of the top golfing destinations.