Family bucket-list: European edition
Though Europe is the perfect location to knock off some bucket-list worthy adventures with your girlfriends or best buds, it’s also a great place for the whole family to proudly check off some things on their wish list. From eating pizza in Naples to taking a group selfie at the Eifel tower, below are just some ideas to get you started.
- Experience all things Harry Potter in London. Don’t forget to stop by Platform 9 ¾.
- Tour LEGOLAND park in Denmark. There is also one in Germany.
- Learn how to make macrons in Paris.
- While we’re on food, learn how to make pasta in Italy. Also, eating pizza in the birthplace of it all, Naples, is a must-do.
- Make sand castles on the beaches in the Canary Islands, Greece or the Balearic Islands. Iberostar offers great family-friendly all-inclusive resorts.
- Say “cheese” as you all try to take a group photo with the Eifel tower as the background.
- Explore inquisitive minds with museums such as The Louvre, The Science Museum in London, The Natural History Museum in London and Eureka! The Museum for Children in Halifax to name a few.
- During the winter months, see where Santa and his reindeer live in Lapland, Finland.
- Become cultured as a family and tour cities such as Amsterdam, London, Paris, Lisbon, Berlin, Barcelona, Munich and more! Bonus points if you have your children try a specialty dish native to these cities.
- Become humbled at American monuments in France, Belgium, Italy, Luxembourg and the United Kingdom.
- Teach your little ones how to ski on the German, Swiss, French or Italian Alps.
- Hike up the Zugspitze, the highest mountain in Germany.
- Feel like royalty and stay in a castle.
- Experience thrills in Tivoli Gardens in Denmark.
- Become a kid yourself in Disneyland Paris and/or book a Disney Cruise.
What’s on your family bucket-list?