Bucket list: Norway edition
Contradicting landscapes, striking natural wonders, a booming capital city and one-of-a-kind experiences—it’s no surprise that Norway is noted as being one of the most beautiful countries in the world. When traversing this gorgeous country, cross these bucket list items off your list!
- Visit Oslo, the country’s capital that houses countless museums to learn all about Norway’s history and culture.
- Take a trip to experience Norway’s jaw-dropping fjords.
- Make the journey to the spectacular Lofoten Islands.
- View the beauty of the Northern Lights between October and March.
- Ride the train along the picturesque Bergen Line.
- Hike through blue glacier caves for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Road trip the famous Atlantic Road route.
- Introduce your taste buds to “fiskeboller,” white fish blended with eggs, milk and flour into a ball.
- Try “brown cheese,” a Norwegian delight you can find at hotel buffets and cafes.
- Have a glass of “mjød” (mead), a traditional drink dating back to the Viking Age.
Have you ever been to Norway? Tell email@example.com some bucket-list-worthy items you would put on this list!
Subscribe to our Stripes Europe newsletter and receive amazing travel stories, great event info, helpful PCS tips, interesting lifestyle articles and more directly in your inbox!
Follow us on social media!