10 reasons to love Monaco
Known as the second-smallest country in the world, Monaco is a glitzy city-state that is bordered by France. What lacks in size makes up for in glamour, yachts and history. With the warmth of the French Riviera calling your name, here are a few reasons why Monaco will be your next favorite vacation spot.
1. You can channel your inner Grace Kelly or Prince Rainier and pretend to live in the lap of luxury as Monaco is known for its allure.
2. The beaches of Larvotto and Marquet is the epitome of what the picture-perfect Mediterranean has to offer.
3. There are no shortages of heavenly Italian and French food, especially “Barbajuan,” a fritter that’s stuffed with ricotta and Swiss chard.
4. Shopping is to be taken very seriously here.
5. The Monte Carlo Casino is otherworldly and must be experienced.
6. Monaco’s backdrop of yachts dotting Port Hercule is a sight you’ll always remember.
7. The Exotic Garden is breathtaking and will make the prettiest pictures.
8. Active travelers will love to cycle on Col de Braus, the famous, winding mountain pass.
9. The Monaco Grand Prix, held every May, is a car enthusiasts’ dream.
10. The Oceanographic Museum is one not to be missed.
Subscribe to our Stripes Europe newsletter and receive amazing travel stories, great event info, helpful PCS tips, interesting lifestyle articles and more directly in your inbox!
Follow us on social media!