PCSing soon? Download the Army PCS Move app to better prepare for your move! The app is filled with helpful information to assist you throughout your PCS.
Turn your permanent change of station into a trip full of memories by making sure you hand carry important items. Keep those irreplaceable items with you — not with the mover. Don't forget anything. Double-check it, and then check it again.
Moving is hard to do. It’s especially hard as a child in the armed forces. The average military child changes schools nine times between kindergarten and graduation. Books can help! "I Move A Lot and That’s Okay" supports social-emotional learning for military children and their civilian peers.
If you’ve ever taken a foreign language class, you’ll recall that among the first things you’re taught are greetings, introductions and polite phrases.
Like many other overseas locations, it can be a challenging environment for spouses who are seeking employment. It is common for applicants to wait six months or longer to land a job that aligns with their education and/or experience.
Moving overseas is a big change for the entire family. Children certainly feel this impact as they leave behind familiar schedules, classrooms, friends and neighborhoods. Here are ways to make the transition as smooth as possible for your kiddos.
If you’ve brought your pet or plan to get one, familiarize yourself with the ins and outs of life for you and your pets while living in the U.K.

Registration will take place with RAF Feltwell’s veterinary clinic.
When we received our first overseas assignment, we knew that there would be a lot of differences between our host nation’s culture and our own. Do we take our shoes off in our neighbor’s house? Do we bring them a welcome gift, or do they bring one to us?
Everything you need to know about vehicles in the U.K.
Everything you need to know about health and dental care in the U.K.
From types of housing, viewing a home, lease signing, housing allowances, and more.
Upon arrival, getting a cell phone is vital. The good news is that you have a variety of options and many resources are available to get you connected.
Providers: EE, Three, O2, Vodafone, BritishTelecom and Virgin
On-base options:

Community Bank
Keesler Federal Credit Union

Off-base options include:
Welcome to the U.K. Here is a one-stop checklist to help get you settled in a timely manner: