Girl’s trip bucket list: European edition
As nice as it is to be able to travel around Europe with your significant other, sometimes, we all need to take a little getaway with just friends. Whether it’s your best friend from your hometown coming to visit or someone you just met at spin class, going on a girl’s trip is always best to strengthen your bond and make unforgettable memories. Below are some bucket-list ideas for the perfect girl’s getaway.
- Shop the streets of Paris for haute couture.
- Eat paella and sip on sangria in Barcelona.
- Party from sunrise to sundown in Ibiza.
- Try on the latest fashion in Milan.
- See a Broadway show in London.
- Suntan the day away on the beaches in Santorini. The backdrop also makes perfect selfies for you and your girlfriends.
- Pamper yourselves to a spa day or weekend. Switzerland is known for having great spas!
- Sip on port wine and munch on pastel de nata in Portugal.
- Get your hands on Polish pottery.
- Sing to classic pub tunes in the pubs of Ireland.
- Sail out to sea on a European cruise.
- Be adventurous and head out to the Balkans which consists of countries such as Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia and Montenegro to name a few.
- Unleash your wild side during Yacht Week — a week-long yacht trip that has locations in Croatia, Greece, Italy and Montenegro.
- Take turns snapping shots of each other with the Amalfi coast as your background.
- Witness the amazing Aurora Borealis, also known as the Northern Lights in the Nordic countries.