Girl’s trip bucket list: European edition
As nice as it is to be able to travel around Europe with your significant other, sometimes, we all need to take a little getaway with just friends. Whether it’s your best friend from your hometown coming to visit or someone you just met at spin class, going on a girl’s trip is always best to strengthen your bond and make unforgettable memories. Below are some bucket-list ideas for the perfect girl’s getaway.
- Shop the streets of Paris for haute couture.
- Eat paella and sip on sangria in Barcelona.
- Party from sunrise to sundown in Ibiza.
- Try on the latest fashion in Milan.
- See a Broadway show in London.
- Suntan the day away on the beaches in Santorini. The backdrop also makes perfect selfies for you and your girlfriends.
- Pamper yourselves to a spa day or weekend. Switzerland is known for having great spas!
- Sip on port wine and munch on pastel de nata in Portugal.
- Get your hands on Polish pottery.
- Sing to classic pub tunes in the pubs of Ireland.
- Sail out to sea on a European cruise.
- Be adventurous and head out to the Balkans which consists of countries such as Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia and Montenegro to name a few.
- Unleash your wild side during Yacht Week — a week-long yacht trip that has locations in Croatia, Greece, Italy and Montenegro.
- Take turns snapping shots of each other with the Amalfi coast as your background.
- Witness the amazing Aurora Borealis, also known as the Northern Lights in the Nordic countries.
Subscribe to our Stripes Europe newsletter and receive amazing travel stories, great event info, helpful PCS tips, interesting lifestyle articles and more directly in your inbox!
Follow us on social media!