Bucket list: Marrakesh Edition
Marrakesh is a wonderful city filled with beautiful architecture, unbelievably tasty foods, amazing experiences and lovely people. During your time there, cross these items off your bucket list!
1. Stay in an a colorful riad.
2. Shop ‘til you drop in the medina’s souks (markets).
3. Buy beautiful Moroccan rugs, lanterns, ceramics, spices, oils and jewelry.
4. Drink as much of the delicious mint tea as you can.
5. Indulge in their amazing tajines and couscous.
6. Visit the Eiffel Tower of Marrakesh, the Koutoubia Mosque.
7. Stare in awe at the architecture of the Ben Youssef Madrasa.
8. Take a dip in a hammam (Turkish bath) to relax and unwind.
9. Take a camel or ATV ride and spend a magical night in the Sahara Desert.
10. Interact with the locals as Moroccans are very kind and the greatest lovers of life.
Ever been to Marrakesh, Morocco? Tell firstname.lastname@example.org some bucket-list-worthy items you would put on this list!
Subscribe to our Stripes Europe newsletter and receive travel tips, fun event info, food and drink articles and more in your inbox from us!
Follow us on social media!
Facebook: European Stars and Stripes
Instagram and Pinterest: Stripes Europe