Bucket list: Marrakesh edition
Marrakesh is a wonderful city filled with beautiful architecture, unbelievably tasty foods, amazing experiences and lovely people. During your time there, cross these items off your Marrakesh bucket list.
1. Stay in a colorful riad.
2. Shop ‘til you drop in the medina’s souks (markets).
3. Buy beautiful Moroccan rugs, lanterns, ceramics, spices, oils and jewelry.
4. Drink as much of the delicious mint tea as you can.
5. Indulge in their amazing tajines and couscous.
6. Visit the Eiffel Tower of Marrakesh, the Koutoubia Mosque.
7. Stare in awe at the architecture of the Ben Yousef Madrasa.
8. Take a dip in a hammam (Turkish bath) to relax and unwind.
9. Take a camel or ATV ride and spend a magical night in the Sahara Desert.
10. Interact with the locals as
Moroccans are very kind and the greatest lovers of life.
Subscribe to our Stripes Europe newsletter and receive amazing travel stories, great event info, helpful PCS tips, interesting lifestyle articles and more directly in your inbox!
Follow us on social media!