Bucket list: Italy edition
Italy is a dreamy country filled with countless treasures from architectural masterpieces and picturesque coastal towns to some of the world’s best food and experiences waiting to be had. As you escape to Italy, ensure you cross these items off your Italian bucket list.
1. Toss a coin in the Trevi Fountain.
2. Explore the villages of Cinque Terre.
3. Snap an iconic pic with the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
4. Take a gondola ride through the canals of Venice.
5. Indulge in delicious gelato, pizza, pasta and, of course, wine.
6. Hike through the Dolomites.
7. Visit the Amalfi Coast and take a short boat ride into the cave, Blue Grotto of Capri, to witness its illuminated blue waters.
8. Visit the Vatican Museum and St. Peter’s Basilica.
9. Appreciate the art and architecture of Florence.
10. Stare in awe of the Gothic Duomo di Milano cathedral in Milan.
Have you ever been to Italy? Tell firstname.lastname@example.org some bucket-list-worthy items you would put on this list!
Subscribe to our Stripes Europe newsletter and receive amazing travel stories, great event info, helpful PCS tips, interesting lifestyle articles and more directly in your inbox!
Follow us on social media!