25 more adventures for your European bucket list
Need a boost to get off the sofa and see what is waiting for you? Each month, we’re helping you add 25 must-see adventures to your European bucket list. Here is a list to add to your must-do travels, or inspire you to make your own.
1. People watch from Rome’s Spanish steps.
2. Eat a freshly grilled fish sandwich from a boat on Istanbul’s Golden Horn.
3. Hike the Via Alpina in Slovenia.
4. Nibble on Belgian chocolates in Bruges’ Market Square.
5. Have a toy sword fight in front of Rome’s Colosseum.
6. Rent and ride bikes through the streets of Amsterdam.
7. Savor a sip of fresh Guinness at their Dublin brewery tour.
8. Make a picnic of paella and sangria atop Barcelona’s Park Güell.
9. Stare down a Buckingham Palace Queen’s guardsman.
10. Take a photo “holding up” the Tower of Pisa.
11. See Paris from the top of the Eiffel Tower.
12. Throw pennies in Rome’s Trevi Fountain.
13. Tour Venice at sunset from a gondola.
14. Witness the Flower Carpet in Brussels’ Grand Place.
15. Drink a 40-ounce brew at Munich’s Oktoberfest.
17. Window shop along Paris’ Champs-Élysées.
16. Marvel in Istanbul’s Blue Mosque.
18. Don a mask and join the party at Venice’s Carnival.
19. Taste glühwein and stollen at Dresden’s Striezelmarkt.
20. Run the original marathon in Athens.
21. Attend Christmas Eve mass at St. Peter’s in Rome.
22. Ski France’s extreme La Grave.
23. Sneak a photo in the Vatican’s Sistine Chapel.
24. Creep yourself out in the “Bone Church” near Prague.
25. Say your name from the center of Rome’s Pantheon.
Subscribe to our Stripes Europe newsletter and receive amazing travel stories, great event info, helpful PCS tips, interesting lifestyle articles and more directly in your inbox!
Follow us on social media!