Wild Red Cabbage Smoothie
Stripes Europe | .
published: January 26, 2017
Bored of the same old smoothie recipes? High in fiber and rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, red cabbage packs an unexpected punch in this blended beverage that will help you start the day off right.
400 mlmilk (separated)
1scoop red protein powder
Cook time: 5 Prep time: 5 Yield: 1 Smoothie
- Cut red cabbage in half. Shred and toss in blender.
- Add 200ml of your favorite milk (I used flaxseed).
- Cut plum and add it along with frozen blueberries.
- Add scoop of red protein powder (I used strawberry). Protein powder is optional, but it's pretty much a mainstay in all my smoothies.
- Blend to desired consistency by adding more milk (I always start with 200ml just to get things moving).