Stripes Europe | .
published: November 01, 2016
Some days you feel like pizza, and other days you want an omelette. Why not have both at the same time?
1⁄4 cpizza sauce
Cook time: 15 Prep time: 10 Yield: 1 Servings
- Preheat oven broiler to 300.
- Beat eggs and milk in a medium bowl. Add salt and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add egg mixture. Tilt and rotate skillet to allow uncooked egg to flow into empty spaces.
- When eggs are almost set, but still look moist, spread pizza sauce over half of omelette.
- Top with toppings and cheese.
- Place pan in the oven for 2-3 minutes. Remove from oven and fold in half. Serve immediately.