"Oma's White Asparagus Salad"
Stripes Europe | .
published: March 08, 2017
A light, fresh salad with white asparagus perfect for Spring.
1 1⁄2 lbwhite asparagus
2 Twhite wine vinegar
3 Tsunflower oil
1 Tmustard (optional)
2 Tparsley (chopped)
2eggs (hard boiled, peeled and sliced)
Yield: 4 Servings
- For white asparagus, peel, cut off tough ends, and cut into bite-sized pieces. Cook in simmering salted water for about 10 - 15 minutes, until tender.
- Drain asparagus and put into bowl.
- Add chopped eggs, sliced radishes and onions to bowl.
- In separate bowl, mix vinegar and oil (and mustard, if using).
- Pour dressing over asparagus mixture. Mix gently, re-seasoning with salt and pepper. Garnish with parsley to serve.