Stripes Europe | .
published: January 30, 2017
Tangy citrus complemented with crisp pear slices, fresh greens, fragrant rosemary and balsamic vinegar help brighten a dreary winter day in this tasty salad recipe.
1bunch spinach or arugula
3citrus fruits (navel orange, grapefuit, blood orange, etc.)
1 Tfresh rosemary
Prep time: 10 Yield: 4 Servings
- Slice three citrus fruits into rounds and remove peel.
- Chop pear into small pieces.
- Peel one small shallot and thinly slice.
- Remove seeds of one pomegranate by holding under water and gently pulling apart.
- Rinse spinach or arugula and mix in citrus, pear and pomegranate seeds.
- Finish off salad with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper to taste.
Source: Adapted from Orange and Pomegranate Salad by www.brooklynsupper.net/www.buzzfeed.com/emofly/bright-and-healthy-winter-salads