Asian Grilled Eggplant
Stripes Europe | .
published: February 14, 2017
This was my first time cooking with eggplant. It really has no taste by itself ... maybe that's the purpose. It soaks up the flavors of the ingredients used in preparation. Yum!
2eggplant (Washed and sliced )
1⁄2 choisin sauce
1 Trice vinegar
1 Tsesame oil
1 thot chili sauce
2 Tcilantro (chopped)
Yield: 4 Servings
- Mix hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, hot chili sauce and dash of salt in a bowl.
- Season a grill with salt and sesame oil.
- Brush eggplant all over with hoisin sauce mixture.
- Grill 5 to 7 minutes per side
- Top with chopped cilantro and serve warm.